Happy Friday folks!
Instead of a single song for this week, I’m going to give you guys a few songs that may not be recently released, but have recently caught my ear and have been on repeat. So, if you haven’t heard some of the songs on this list, I recommend them checking them out and letting me know what you think.
1. Strangers by Skrillex with KillaGraham from Milo and Otis and Sam Dew. I originally heard the song on the Divergent film’s soundtrack and it faded from memory until it came on my Pandora last week. I’ve been listening to it on repeat since.
2. Army by Ellie Goulding. I love the message of this song because it makes me think of my best friends and those who have supported me.
3. Good Good Father by Chris Tomlin. It seems like I’ve grown up with Chris Tomlin and his music. It also seems that my songs of the week never include any Gospel music, which I listen to quite often. I’m surprised I hadn’t heard this song until my mom played it a few Sundays back.
4. Never Gonna Change by Broods. I love this band’s song Bridges but had never thought to check out the rest of their music until this week. While browsing their YouTube channel I came across this song.
5. River by Leon Bridges. I was introduced to Leon Bridges via an Apple Music advertisement on T.V. His voice is so soulful and gave me Anthony Hamilton vibes. Check him out.
I’ll be in New York next week, so you’ll hear all about that in an upcoming Tuesday Talks. Check out my next Tuesday Talks, on Tuesday.